This sauce goes really well with the cold fresh rolls in the picture – you can look forward to that recipe next week! It also makes a great salad dressing (massage some kale with it, dip some carrots in it etc.).
– 2 tbsp unsweetened smooth peanut butter
– 2 tsp soy sauce
– 1 tbsp coconut sugar or brown sugar (or honey)
– 1 tsp freshly-squeezed lime juice
– 1 tsp crushed peanuts
– ½ tsp red chili flakes (more if you like spice)
– Water to achieve desired consistency
Mix everything together, adding water as desired to reach the desired consistency – I use a fork to mix everything together; however, you can blend it if you’d like and add the peanuts at the end. You can play around with the ingredients (especially the sugar) to reach the kind of taste you like.
Instead of the sugar and chili flakes, you can also choose to use some premade Thai sweet chili sauce.