Want to add some pizzazz to your salad? If you said yes, then pair this avocado lime dressing with a nice black bean salad, chopped spinach and purple cabbage salad, or a different salad of your choosing. You can also use it as a dip, add it to a wrap/taco/burrito, or simply have it on its own!
Blend the following ingredients together:
– 1 medium-sized ripe avocado (not too hard i.e. unripe and not too soft i.e. overripe)
– Juice squeezed from 2 limes
– 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
– 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
– 2 medium-sized garlic cloves
– 1.5 tsp honey
– 1/4tsp black pepper
– Salt to taste
– Enough water to get the consistency you want – less for a dip and more for a dressing. You can also add 1tbsp of (Greek) yoghurt if you’re into that kind of thing.
Keeps well in the fridge for 3 days (if it lasts).