Periodicity is your clear roadmap to transforming your periods
I've been there.
I know what it’s like to:
- have hormonal acne, constipation, bloating, breast tenderness, joint pain, and cravings
- feel confused and overwhelmed by all the conflicting info out there and not know where to start
- be on an unpredictable and erratic hormonal/emotional rollercoaster ride
- have no idea what the heck is happening during the menstrual cycle
- spend money on all sorts of things trying to DIY period problems
If you're ready to say bye to hormonal overwhelm, you're in the right place
What if you could have...
- more energy, improved libido, less mood swings, better digestion, and less PMS
- freedom from fad diets and quick-fix solutions that don’t get to the bottom of your period problems
- clarity around what is happening in your cycle and why you feel the way you do during your whole cycle
- a harmonious relationship with your menstrual cycle so you can navigate your periods with ease
- an understanding of your cycles so you can tap into this natural blueprint
- a way to optimize your nutrition, self-care, productivity, movement, and habits in accordance with your cycles
Hi, I'm Dr. Anne Hussain,
Naturopathic Doctor, Period Literacy Advocate, & Hormone Detective
I’m passionate about periods, menstrual cycles, hormonal health, and supporting you.
Really paying attention to my cycle over time, noticing the ebb and flow of symptoms, and tracking all the changes is what allowed me to advocate for myself and get a diagnosis of PCOS (PolyCystic Ovarian Syndrome) and Hashimoto’s thyroiditis. Then, I started on transforming my health at all levels – physical, emotional, and spiritual – and my acne, hirsutism, irregular cycles, constipation, bloating, and mood changes all started to get better.
I’ve seen hundreds of patients who struggle with these issues and, like me at the beginning, don’t know what to do.
That’s why I created Periodicity. I want to support and empower you to listen to your body, transform your menstrual cycles, and have a clear path to healthy hormones.
When you support your cycles, your cycles can support you
The Four Pillars of Periodicity
You can’t fix your cycle if you don’t know what’s up with your cycle! Explore the physiology and magic of your menstrual cycle, meet your main hormonal players and how they can contribute to PMS, and learn the ins and outs of charting your cycle. This pillar is all about you getting to know your body, your periods, and your cycle.
– Period Literacy & Menstrual Cycle Overview
– Tracking & Charting the Nuances of Your Menstrual Cycle
In order for your period to flow, everything else has to flow as well! Restore your body’s natural elimination and detoxification pathways so you can build a solid foundation from the ground up. This pillar is all about cleaning up your system and optimizing your organ function so your periods can flow smoothly.
(I) Clearing Away Your PMS through Lymph & Liver
(II) Clearing The Path to Peaceful Periods by Resting & Digesting
Ditch the diet fads and lay the foundation for good health. Nourish your body with all the ingredients it needs to produce peaceful periods and a smooth premenstrual phase. This pillar is all about what to put in your body – food, teas, herbs, and self-love – for less PMS, better overall health, and (obviously) more peaceful periods.
(I) Fuelling Your Periods with Protein, Carbs, & Fat
(II) Filling Your Cup With Compassion & Tea
Flourish your way forward now that you’ve explored, restored, and nourished your body. This pillar is all about putting everything together so you can embrace the cycles in your life. Learn how to implement cyclical living that suits your life and your needs. You’ll also learn about common period problems and how to advocate for better healthcare.
– Go With The Flow – Peaceful Periods And Cyclical Living
– Common Menstrual Conditions & Advocating for Yourself
Here's Everything You're Going to Get:
- Immediate and LIFETIME access to 6 video lessons
- Welcome video to help you navigate the program
- Worksheets, checklists, and resources with each lesson collated into a workbook
- Lifetime access to the course so you can go back at any time
- Tools to understand your cycle, support your hormones, and advocate for yourself without any gimmicks
- Plant-based Recipes for Happy Hormones
- Routine Bloodwork Checklist
You don’t have to reside in Canada to access Periodicity
What past participants are saying about Periodicity:
I loved learning all the new ways to support my body. The herbs and teas (were) super helpful and I really enjoyed that section. I thought there was a lot of really good information throughout the program and I enjoyed it all! – Daina
I really liked understanding the why… Made it easier to understand and remember…! – Anna
How long will the program take?
This is a 6-lesson program that you can do at your own pace. It is recommended that you do 1 class per week to have a chance to implement action items.
What happens after the program is done?
You will have lifetime access to the content, so you can go back to any module at any point in time. The course and action items are layered and you’ll glean something different depending on where you are each time! Remember, we need repetition and consistency in order to make sustainable changes.
What if I’m taking hormones?
Regardless of whether you’re on the pill, patch, IUD, or hormone therapy, everything in Periodicity will still be applicable to you. Nothing in your body works in isolation, so you’ll still benefit from the content in this program.
Can I take this program if I’m in perimenopause?
Yes! Tracking your cycle changes and cultivating an awareness around your cycles is important and empowering as you’re transitioning through perimenopause.
Who teaches the course?
I (Anne) teach all the course material. Please note that there is nothing in the program that constitutes medical advice and for your individual case, you should consult with your medical doctor(s) and healthcare provider(s).
Do I have to live in Canada to be part of this program?
Nope! You do not have to live in Canada to take part in the program. All content is provided virtually, so all you need is internet!
How do I pay for the program?
Once you click the registration button, you’ll be redirected to the payment page where you can enter your credit card information for payment. You’ll receive an invoice for your payment as well.