A lot of people shy away from smoothies thinking that they’ll taste like dirt, but making a delicious smoothie is easy – it’s all in the ratio of your ingredients.
This is my go-to smoothie that (I think) tastes good – it has lots of fibre and it packs in a decent amount of antioxidants too!
– 1/2 cup water or 1/2 cup brewed organic green tea
– 1/2 cup frozen organic blueberries
– 1 full leaf of organic green kale (including the stem). I use 2, but if you don’t like greens, then 1 is a good place to start
– 1 organic apple of your choice
– 1 tsp chia seeds optional
– a splash of lemon juice
Blend and enjoy!